Spin the Lucky Barrel and Draw Me a Winner
Sweepstakes are when people fill out entry forms for a drawing of prizes. People can enter using paper or online. At the end of the sweepstakes, a drawing occurs. The selected winners are notified that they have won a prize.
Historically, sweepstakes have not been considered a promotional product. The VFW holding a sweepstakes at the Friday fish fry, while tasty, is not much of a promotion.
Times change and now sweepstakes drawings are being added to promotions.
The main reasons are:
- Collect valuable data from customers
- Excitement is added with a chance to win a large prize
- Minimal effort
- Cost effective
Either offline or online, let's see if a sweepstakes drawing makes sense for your promotion.
We also will be able to explain all the components involved in a sweepstakes:
- Advertisement Collateral
- Rules Drafting
- Attorney Review
- State Registration
- Surety Bonds
- Prize Insurance
- Processing of Entry Forms
- Drawing of winners
- Validate legitimate winners
- Publicity releases for winners
- Communication with winners
- Fulfillment of prizes / 1099s
- Press Releases